Pilgrimage On Shikoku Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilgrimage On Shikoku Island

Online forum for discussions related to the 88 temple pilgrimage on Shikoku, Japan.

2 posters

My blog about walking the 88 Temple Pilgrimage :)

Shikoku Henro Trail
    Admin

My blog about walking the 88 Temple Pilgrimage :) Empty My blog about walking the 88 Temple Pilgrimage :)

Post by Shikoku Henro Trail Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:57 am

Originally posted by several members in 2014 and 2015.
    -----

followingthearrows

« Thread started on: Sep 21st, 2014, 10:14pm »
    Here is a link to my blog

https://followingthearrows.wordpress.com/

about my adventures walking the Shikoku 88 Temple Pilgrimage - what an experience! I've just finished updating it with photos and GPS graphs as well as information that was passed onto me as I walked.

It was one of the toughest and best experiences of my life!

If anyone is thinking of doing any walks in Europe, there's a few I've done that are also on my blog.

Buen Camino!
    kat

=====

daraohuiginnca

« Reply #1 on: Jan 5th, 2015, 8:53pm »
    Kat.... your blog is one of the most wonderful. I am off for my second go on March 10th. On youtube there is a series of videos from ing Mar ? From Holland . Also wonderful.

=====

followingthearrows

« Reply #2 on: Jan 7th, 2015, 04:04am »
    Hi Daraohuiginnca,

So glad you like my blog Smile

A little envious of you heading back! I'm thinking of doing it a second time too but might have to wait until next year. Thanks for the video suggestions, I'm looking forward to watching them!

Enjoy your walk.

Kat

enmusubi

My blog about walking the 88 Temple Pilgrimage :) Empty Re: My blog about walking the 88 Temple Pilgrimage :)

Post by enmusubi Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:27 pm

Yours was one of my favourite blogs when I searched back in 2014 and also what I modelled mine off of. :-) Thanks for doing it!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 am