Pilgrimage On Shikoku Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilgrimage On Shikoku Island

Online forum for discussions related to the 88 temple pilgrimage on Shikoku, Japan.

Post offices throughout Shikoku

Shikoku Henro Trail
    Admin

Post offices throughout Shikoku Empty Post offices throughout Shikoku

Post by Shikoku Henro Trail Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:34 am

Originally posted by several members in October 2017.
    -----

Aprime

« Thread started on: Oct 16th, 2017, 2:24pm »
    since I will only be carrying a big backpack that may hold 50 cubic litres or I might get a bigger one

if I buy stuff I want to send them to my friends house in Tokyo, is there a list of post offices or stuff like that while I do the 88?

Thank you in advance

=====

tneva82

« Reply #1 on: Oct 17th, 2017, 01:43am »
    on Oct 16th, 2017, 2:24pm, Aprime wrote:
    since I will only be carrying a big backpack that may hold 50 cubic litres or I might get a bigger one

if I buy stuff I want to send them to my friends house in Tokyo, is there a list of post offices or stuff like that while I do the 88?

Thank you in advance

Post offices can generally be found on the map book. Generally you should be finding often enough unless you hit into mountains. Problem might be opening times. They often open at 9am so if you start day early in morning while in town you might have long wait for it to open.

=====

henrodon

« Reply #2 on: Oct 22nd, 2017, 02:33am »
    The post offices have various size shipping envelopes and boxes that you can buy to send your things.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:02 pm